When you are visiting our website i.e Anime-internet.com you are agreeing on the terms and conditions. You agree by visiting these terms and conditions and it is your responsibility to review them frequently.
Intellectual Property Rights
Union, as well as the design and information contained in this site, is valuable and original, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Anime-Internet.
Anime-Internet may suspend or terminate access to services immediately, without prior notice.
We may terminate in such reasons:
–If you transfer any rights granted to you under this Agreement.
–violate any of the terms and conditions.
Rights granted to you will terminate and revert to Anime-Internet.
These terms are exclusively based on and subject to Indian Law, and governed with the law of India. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all these terms and conditions.
- Anime-Internet takes care not to publish any inaccurate, misleading, or distorted News.
- Do not present factual content in a way that will materially mislead the audience. In some cases, this may require appropriate labels or other explanatory information.
- Make reasonable efforts to ensure that material facts are accurate and presented in context.
Acts of violence
The media should avoid presenting acts of violence, armed robberies, banditry, and terrorist activities in a manner that glorifies such anti-social and criminal conduct.
The online format of Anime-Internet allows readers to comment and share opinions on individual stories at any time after they are published. All comments are read and approved by an editor or advisor before being published on the website. Anonymous comments are not permitted.
Your Anime-Internet.com Account
If you create a user account to avail yourself of the Services, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- Anime-Internet copyrights all original editorial content that is published in its media channels unless mentioned. There are no exceptions.
- We own and have sole rights relating to intellectual property rights in the materials submitted and all copies thereof in whatever format.
- Anime-Internet reserves to cancel the account of the subscriber without privy notice.
- As a company policy, we do not issue refunds.
- We reserve the right to disable or deactivate any account if our Compliance Team finds that a user has abused our system in any way.
Anime-Internet has the discretion to change these terms and conditions at any time. You should frequently check this page. In case we change anything to these terms and conditions then we may notify you on the website, by email, by a blog post, or by any other method. more information.
Affiliate Linking Policy
You may see affiliate links on Anime-Internet. This means we may receive a small commission from a retailer if you make a purchase after following one of these links.
Our affiliate links do not influence editorial decisions in any way.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions then, please feel free to contact us at