Terms And Conditions
When you are visiting our website you are agreeing on the terms and conditions. You agree by visiting these terms and conditions and it is your responsibility to review them frequently.
Intellectual Property Rights
Union, as well as the design and information contained in this site, is valuable and original, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Anime-Internet and its licenses.
Links To Third Party Sites
Our services may contain links to third-party websites and will allow you to leave Anime-Internet. The linked sites are not under the control of Anime-Internet. Our website has not approved, nor reviewed the policy of these websites and is not responsible for the content or omissions of any linked sites. These Third-party links are governed by a separate agreement.
Anime-Internet may suspend or terminate access to services immediately, without prior notice.
We may terminate in such reasons:
–If you transfer any rights granted to you under this Agreement.
–violate any of the terms and conditions.
Rights granted to you will terminate and revert to Anime-Internet.
These terms are exclusively based on and subject to Indian Law, and governed with the law of India. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all these terms and conditions.
- All submissions are altered for accuracy, clarity, quality, and length. Anime-Internet doesn’t guarantee that authors can review their work before publication thanks to time constraints inherent within the production method.
- Submit solely exclusive content that has not been printed elsewhere (e.g., on websites, blogs, newsletters, magazines, books, etc.). Anime-Internet tends to need 1st right of refusal and can copyright all works selected for publication. There aren’t any exceptions.
- Submit solely complete works, instead of outlines or pitches. we are going to not contemplate partly completed works.
- Submitted content shouldn’t be promotional in any method. Write to your peers and your business. This can be an opportunity to showcase your thought—not to promote your company, products, services, etc. Provide the reader with clear takeaways and steps to maximize the total impact of your contribution. Contemplate together with multiple points of entry (e.g., subheadings, sidebars, stat boxes, key facts/data points).
- References: Marketing Health Services is a magazine, not a journal. If detailed attributions are necessary, please incorporate them into the text.
- Anime-Internet takes care not to publish any inaccurate, misleading, or distorted News.
- Do not present factual content in a way that will materially mislead the audience. In some cases, this may require appropriate labels or other explanatory information.
- Make reasonable efforts to ensure that material facts are accurate and presented in context.
Acts of violence
The media should avoid presenting acts of violence, armed robberies, banditry, and terrorist activities in a manner that glorifies such anti-social and criminal conduct.
The online format of Anime-Internet allows readers to comment and share opinions on individual stories at any time after they are published. All comments are read and approved by an editor or advisor before being published on the website. Anonymous comments are not permitted.
- Anime-Internet copyrights all original editorial content that is published in its media channels unless mentioned. There are no exceptions.
- Anime-Internet journalists will not use for their own purpose, material obtained or received during or in the course of their employment nor shall they pass on such information to others.
- We own and have sole rights relating to intellectual property rights in the materials submitted and all copies thereof in whatever format.
- Anime-Internet reserves to cancel the account of the subscriber without privy notice.
- As a company policy, we do not issue refunds.
- We reserve the right to disable or deactivate any account if our Compliance Team finds that a user has abused our system in any way.
Anime-Internet has the discretion to change these terms and conditions at any time. You should frequently check this page. In case we change anything to these terms and conditions then we may notify you on the website, by email, by a blog post, or any other method. more information.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions then, please feel free to contact us at